Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Bubble Butt

My grandfather Ralph Kraay died yesterday, so I decided to go to the Twin Cities to be with my mother and the rest of the family.

Originally I was going to go by myself, but my mother said that my grandma would enjoy seeing the kids. So at the last minute I decided to bring them along, which meant a lot more time packing, and a three hour car ride that was far from relaxing. By the time I finally made to Prior Lake in Minnesota, I was exhausted.

But my grandmother was very glad to see both the children, and they certainly helped lighten the mood. As case in point, I'll offer this little snippet: Just now Sofi was squirming around and jumping up and down, with her hand behind her butt. Grandma D asked if she needed to go the bathroom, to which Sofi replied "No.... Sometimes I get bubbles in my butt... and I'm popping them."

It's this kind of stuff that helps lighten everyone's mood.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home