Friday, November 9, 2007

Painted Toes

Sofi decided to paint her toes and feet today, with glitter markers.

Painted Feet

Thankfully they weren't permanent marker... though this time of the year I suppose it wouldn't really matter.

I've told her repeatedly that markers, and all art supplies, are for paper. To reinforce this the markers were thrown away (though I retrieved them later to give them to the church art room). Seeing them thrown out didn't bother her at all.

Does this mean I will being seeing tattoos in my future?

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger llww said...

When I saw that picture I could have sworn those were Mary's feet. And when you've spent time with someone in Africa you know what his/her feet look like. Are you sure those are Sofi's? Or did she just get a replica of Mary's in the gene pool shakeup?

November 14, 2007 at 2:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home