Sunday, November 18, 2007

what else does a girl need?

Tonight Sofi and I (Mary) attended a Show Choir Show in our town. I knew she would enjoy it with the singing, dancing, and costumes, but was interested to find out exactly what her reaction would be. When the High School girl's group came on dressed in red sequins, white opera gloves, and white feather boas she was extremely interested. She turned to me and said "Wow Mom look at all the princesses!". She also mentioned that she saw one fairy (I think she was referring to one of the smaller girls). I few minutes later she announced to me that when she grows up she want me to buy her a pair of "clippety clop shoes" (high heels)..........and a treasure chest.

What else does a girl need? Perhaps she is destined for the stage!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home