Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Cuts!

We all got hair cuts today. All of us. Not just Sofi, but dad (it's been a while and it was showing), and even Isaac. And we are not talking the economical home trim that Mary does so well with the number four guard. We actually "splurged" and went to Great Clips... and they used scissors!

I forgot to bring my camera, but I took this fuzzy photo of me and Isaac on my PDA.

Isaac's First Hair Cut

Isaac did REALLY well. I think it helped to see Sofi go first, and she sits really well because she knows they give suckers to kids who behave. Isaac sat completely still for quite a few minutes, so well in fact that I decided to go all out and do more than just the bangs (I went in with low expectations, feeling I be happy if she could just get a few quick clips at the bangs). But he did so well she trimmed all of it, and even used a trimmers to touch up around his ears and neck, which surprisingly didn't bother him! Eventually he got squirmy sitting in dad's lap, and I did my best to distract him with my mobile phone. The only time he fussed was when she was done and she tried to blow dry the little cut hairs off his head. But overall his was extremely good. No sucker for him though, but they did give him a sticker.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home